The Vision Vapros Nunchaku battery has a capacity of 2000mAh. It has dimensions of 5-1/8"L x 3/4"D. This battery avails a very powerful 2000mAh of current and has a TRUE loaded output wattage that can go up to 18Watts. Ensuring that every vaper enjoys their vaping experience as much as possible. With this battery, you can be able to adjust the output wattage from 6W to 18W by using the spin knob located at the bottom clockwise. This vision vapros Nunchaku also features a very comfortable and ergonomic spinning dial used to adjust the wattage. The presence of the flexible electrode as well makes this Nunchaku battery to fit a majority of atomizers having varying pin sizes.
Features of the VISION VAPROS NUNCHAKU battery.
The following are some of the amazing features of the Nunchaku battery.
- The Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- The Operating Wattage: it has an operating wattage of 6.0W-18.0W with a 1.0 W increments.
- Minimum Resistance: It has a minimum resistance of 1.0 ohm
- It is compatible with 510/Ego Threads.
- This Nunchaku battery has a Pass-through functionality to simultaneously charge it while vaping.
- This battery is recharged using a micro USB port
- This battery has a very high capacity of 2000mAh.
This Nunchaku battery has a short circuit/atomizer protection. This helps in protecting the battery against faulty atomizers of in a case where the resistance becomes less the 1.0Ω. There will be a 10 time flash of the indicator light after which the battery will cease functioning until the removal of the low or short resistance atomizer takes place.
LED Battery Indicator:
White LED Light shows the Power Level of the battery.
At the instance that the battery is on and is being pressed,
- 5 LED lights will indicate that battery has 100% of battery power.
- 4 LED lights will indicate that the battery has 80% of battery power.
- 3 LED lights will indicate that the battery has 60% of battery power.
- 2 LED lights will indicate that the battery has 40% of battery power.
- 1 LED light will indicate that the battery has 20% of battery power. (Time to re-charge.)