The Sense Cyclone 150W sub-ohm tank has two coils which are ideal for sub-ohm vaping up to a maximum power output of 150W. These two coils which include a 0.6Ω pre-installed and a 0.2Ω coil bring an entirely different sub-ohm vaping experience.
The Sense Technology has released their latest as well as advanced sub-ohm tank called the Cyclone. This tank features virtually everything that one would want in a sub-ohm atomizer. With a 5ml e-liquid tank, a liquid control system, sub-ohm vaping to around 150W and the TC rebuildable atomizer heads, the Cyclone is a device you cannot afford to lack as a vaper.
This tank is capable of handling very high wattages while still providing the coolest and purest flavour ever. It is compatible with MODS with a power range of 50W-150W.
This tank has been constructed using Pyrex glass, high-grade stainless steel and a copper 510 thread contact making it very durable.
Parameters of the Sense Cyclone tank.
- The Cyclone tank has a capacity of 5ml.
- The tank measures 22.3mm by 77.0mm.
- It is made using stainless steel and Pyrex glass tube.
- It has a 510 thread.
- The recommended wattage for this device is 50W-150W
- This device has resistance coils of 0.2Ω and 0.6Ω
- A user manual
- A gift box.
- A 316L 0.2Ω replacement sub-ohm coil.
- A replacement tube.
- A full Sense Cyclone sub-ohm tank.
Materials that the Sense Cyclone comes with.