The Kangertech Nano Starter Kit avails just entirely all you might need to commence or even continue in your pursuit to enjoy so much flavour and eliminate tobacco in your life. In the Kanger Subox Starter Nano Kit has been included a variable 50W wattage box which has an incredible feeling in the hands. There is also a new and improved Kanger Nano Subtank, which is smaller than even the mini.
The Kanger Nano can output a maximum of 50W and is powered using one flat topped 18650 battery. (Normally bought separately).
The Kanger Subox Starter Kit is capable of firing coils of the lowest resistances to even 0.3 Ω and has the pass-through capability ensuring that you can simultaneously vape and charge the device. The device is capable of standing in an upright posture while it charges due to the location of the USB port on its side. The removable battery is covered using a cover which is magnetic.
This new and better Kanger Nano Subtank is different from the original one by having a 0.5Ω OCC vertical coil installed in it and a 1.5Ω vertical replacement coil made especially for those who love the conservative mouth to lung inhalation.
The Kanger Nano also boasts of an improved airflow control system and a wide bore Delrin drip tip which is resistant to heat.
The Kanger Subox Nano looks pretty awesome and gives value for your money.
• A Kanger Kbox Nano
• A Kanger Nano Subtank.
• A replacement glass.
• A USB charger cable (Purple)
• A 0.5Ω resistance coil with a power range of 15-60 W for direct lung inhalation.
• A 1.5Ω resistance coil with a power range of 10-26 W for a mouth to lung inhalation.
Specifications of the Subtank Nano.
1. A 510 Delrin drip tip
2. An improved airflow design
3. An aqueous ceramic coating.
4. It measures 47mm without the drip tip.
5. It measures 60mm in height with the drip tip.
Specifications of the Kbox Nano.
1. It has a power range of 7-50W which can be adjusted with a 0.1W increment.
2. The Kbox Nano has a resistance of between 0.3Ω to 2.5Ω
3. It uses a 510 thread connection.
4. It has a low voltage and low resistance protection.
5. It has protection against reverse battery, overheating and short circuit.
6. It has a 10-second cut-off safety protection.
7. It has a magnetized battery cover.
8. It has an alloy casing made of zinc.
9. It can be charged using a supplied USB cable.
10. It is powered using a single flat-topped 18650 battery.
0.5Ω-(Direct lung inhalation)
15-60 Watt (maximum)-20%VG-40%VG
15-40 Watt (maximum)-80%VG-100%VG
15-40Watt (Mouth to lung inhalation)
Crucial Information concerning SubOhm Vaping;
These devices can also be used for sub ohm vaping but require so much vaping experience to be used safely. You should be more careful when using sub ohm tanks. Subohm coils are only known to work when in a mod box that can fire sub ohm atomizers. It is very crucial that you ensure that the batteries you use can provide the additional power required and your mod is capable of handling the current.
It is advised that any e-liquid which has above 6mg of nicotine should not be used as it may make your vapour to have a bad taste. Sub ohm vaping results in larger throat hits compared to the usual coils and, therefore, demands that extra care is taken.