This is the latest product that Kanger has manufactured. The Kanger Nebox is an integrated device having the temperature control functionality and can output a maximum power of 60Watts.Its all-in-one design ensures that a 10ml tank is hidden in the Kanger Nebox making it to be among some of the best mobile and ergonomically useful devices.
All that you need to get going is availed in the Kanger Nebox Starter Kit with the only exception being an external 18650 battery which is usually sold separately.
Features of the KANGER Nebox.
• It has an all-in-one design meaning that it is very much portable and feels so comfortable in the hands.
• It has a 10ml inbuilt tank.
• It can control temperature within a range of 1000C to 3000C/2000F-6000F
• It has a power output of between 7-60W which can be adjusted by 0.1W increments.
• It has a TC mode with is capable of supporting Titanium and Nickel with each having its mode.
• It uses Ni200, OCC, SSOCC and an inclusion of RBA.
• It has the capability of using the pass through functionality.
• It requires a single 18650 battery which is flat at the top with a minimum discharged of 20A.
The package contents.
1. A NEBOX
2. A USB cable
3. A user guidebook
4. Battery stickers.
5. A magic screwdriver (blue)
6. Two RBA pre-built coils.
7. A removable drip tip.
8. A SSOCC warning card.
9. A pure organic Japanese cotton sheet.
10. A 0.5Ω SSOCC coil.
11. A installed 0.15 Ω SSOCC (Nickel coated with stainless steel for Temperature Control)
The Coil Ratings.
Ni200, Nichrome, and Titanium, (0.15 Ω-1.3 Ω)