The Kanger Kbox temperature 70W mod is available in a housing made of zinc alloy and wrapped using a gorgeous two-tone finish. The LEDs and buttons are set on a colour strip in the middle hence providing a contrast against the solid body.
This Kanger Kbox is a variable wattage MOD and therefore one can choose to use a lower power output of 7 watts or even a higher one like 70watts.
There is an amazing OLED screen located at the front part of the MOD having adjustments buttons straight above it. The button for firing is located at the top of the device and is perfectly aligned with the index finger grip. At the bottom exists a USB charging port that is used for connecting the Kanger Kbox to a power outlet for recharging.
KangerTech KBOX 70W TC Mod Features:
- It has a zinc alloy body
- This mod has the Temperature control capability
- It features variable wattage
- The Minimum resistance of this MOD is 0.1Ω
- The Wattage range for this MOD is 7W to 70W
- It features an OLED screen
- It has a rechargeable inbuilt 4000mAh battery
- It features a Short circuit protection
- This MOD has an Overcurrent protection
- 10-second cut-off
- It features a USB charging port on the side
- It features a Spring loaded 510 thread connection