Shenzhen Technology has manufactured one of the best chargers. The Efest V4 LUC Li-ion charger is such a great charger that every vaper should purchase. This charger is very easy and efficient to use. It is also affordable.
Features of the Efest V4 LUC Li-ion charger.
• High Definition mini LCD screen for displaying the exact voltage as well as the capacity level of the battery.
• Each charging channel independently displays the charging status.
• It can automatically adjust discharge current to charge various battery sizes.
• It features four different kinds of protection which include the over-voltage, over-discharging, reverse polarity and short-circuit protection.
• It stops charging automatically once it is fully charged.
Specifications of the Efest V4 LUC Li-ion charger.
• The ideal operation temperature for this charger is between 0-40°C
• This charger should be stored at a temperature range of -40 – +70°C
• The input voltage of this charger is DC 12-24V
• The output voltage is 4.1 ±1%V
• The Cut-off Voltage of this charger is 4.2V ± 0.05V TC
• The Activation Voltage is ( battery voltage < 2V): 0.45 ±0.15mA
• Auto recharging Threshold Value voltage of this charger is 3.9V ± 0.15mA
• An Efest V4 LUC universal LCD multifunction smart charger.
• A single cable with the UK plug.
• A set of instructions.
• A retail box
• A warranty card and a user manual.
1. Immediately the LUC charger is connected to a car charger or an external power source; the system starts self-inspection as well as the inspection of the battery.
2. The LUC charger is capable of charging different size of batteries with current ratings of between 500mA to 1000mA. The charger switches to 500mA automatically when charging batteries of the following sizes; 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500, 17500 and to 1000mA when charging batteries with the following sizes 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650, 22650 batteries.
3. The LCD screen will display ‘Er’ which is the short form for Error. When the battery voltage is below 2V within five seconds, the charger will automatically stop charging, and the ‘Er’ display on the LCD screen shall disappear once the battery goes off.
4. Charging status. The LCD screen will show an ‘Error’ alert when the battery is inserted wrongly, and the positive and negative ends have been interchanged and cease charging. When this happens, please insert the batteries in the correct manner and proceed to charge your batteries.