The UD Balrog TC 70W kit is manufactured by Youde, who have built a name for themselves for being perfect in crafting rebuildable tanks and atomizers. This Balrog 70W features a Balrog Mod, which is capable of firing around 70 Watts of power and can fire Ni200 (Nickel) as the Titanium wire while making into use the inbuilt feature for controlling temperature. It is also constructed using a smooth zinc alloy offering an ergonomic as well as sturdy feeling in the hands. This 70W balrog kit requires just as single high Amp 18650 battery which is sold separately to operate, this battery can be replaced easily by the use of the magnetized battery cover. This kit also has a unique condensation collection ring tasked with helping in absorbing any e-juice that might condense during the vaping process.
The Balrog tank that uses meshed vertical organic Japanese coils (MVOCC) are also included in the kit. To achieve maximum flavour as well as vapour, the Japanese Koh Gen Do cotton is used. E-liquid spit back is prevented by the mesh cover. The UD Balrog has a glass design which is sleek and has a convenient top-filling feature as well as an adjustable airflow ring. This kit is ideal for beginners as well as experienced vapers.
The Amazing Features and Specs of the UD Balrog 70W TC Mod:
- It has 510 threading.
- Temperature Control Ti (Titanium), Ni200 (Nickel), as well as a Wattage Mode
- It has a Variable Wattage Range of 5W - 70W
- It has an Output Voltage Range of between 1.0V - 8.5V
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.2 ohm - 3.0 ohm (Wattage)
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1 ohm - 1.0 ohm (Temperature Control)
- Temperature Adjustment Range between 200 - 600F or 95 - 315C
- It needs a single High Amp 18650 Battery
- Constructed using a Zinc Alloy material.
- Features an OLED Screen
- It possesses a Condensation Collection Ring
- It has a Magnetised Battery cover
- It is charged using a Micro USB Charging Port
- It possesses a Device Strap Connector
- It has a Reverse Screen Function
- It is reverse Battery Protected
- It features an Output Short Circuit Protection
- Presence of an Overheating Protection
- It has a Voltage Protection